Sunday, January 08, 2012
1. Track every BLT at least 5 days a week. No excuses. Be reasonable the other two days, allowing for one cheat meal. Not a cheat day, not a cheat weekend, one meal.
2. Run a total of 1,000 miles in 2012. (this is about 20 miles a week, it's hefty, I ran 865 miles last year so I'm going to have to kick it up a notch)
3. Fitness Minutes for 2012 to equal 20,000. (this turns into 55 minutes a day, again, hetfy goal, I had over 18,000 in 2011)
4. Lose 20 pounds and finally become a lifetime WW member.
5. Eliminate credit card debt by the end of the year. (We started the Dave Ramsey program in March of 2011, to date we have paid off over $15,000 in debt, but we still have a ways to go)
6. Read one non-fiction book a month
7. Read one fiction book a month
8. Try one new recipe a month
9. Do one family activity a month that involves moving...skating, bowling, hiking.
10. Drink at least 6 glasses of water a day. (I got this one Monday - Friday plus some, but always struggle on the weekends)
11. One cup of green tea a day
12. Watch one movie a month that is not animated
13. Get to my desk on workdays no later than 9:00 am